lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2014

A concert to remember (or not)


Its a little hard for me to choose the best concert I’ve ever had, because there are so many that I really enjoyed. But one concert I think I never forget was the first concert I went in my life… and that was Alejandro Sanz in 2005. It was held at Estadio Nacional. I went to that concert with an old friend of the school, (now she isn’t my friend but there’s another story) she was totally in love with that Singer, and I liked him but when I was like 8 years old, when I had a cousin who put one of his albums every single day, in my grandmother’s house. I’ll never forget this concert because I think was the worst concert I’ve had in my life! Not because the Singer, just because we went to court, so we was stood all the time next to many histerical and totally crazy woman, who pushing us and they left my friend breathlees, she almost fainted, so she had to leave the court and I was left all alone during the entire concert. That was suck! Anyway, after that experience I went to other concerts, where was funniest than this. I like go to festivals too, but in Chile the price of the tickets is extremely high, and that put me very angry, because these year come many bands I would like to see, but I’m a POOR GIRL!    

5 comentarios:

  1. Alejandro Sanz is very sexy, I would like to go to one of his concerts someday. Bye, ceciliatheworst.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you are not a poor girl because your apartment have a lot of rooms, a lot of rooms to have sex

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You should go to an Alex Ubago concert, I think you will cry

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I remember when we sang all Alejandro Sanz songs on the bus to cajón del maipo; You are like Sahkira and I'm Ale Sanz ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. are you poor girl? i dont think so, you always go to the partys!

    ResponderEliminar