martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

technology is great


My favorite piece of technology is my notebook; my parents gave it to me three Christmas’s ago. I use it every day, for practically everything, chat with my friends, to make works for the university, save photos and videos, for entertainment, listen music, etc. I like it because with it, and the most of computers, you can make a lot of things, but notebooks are more practical because you can take it to anywhere. Life can’t be the same without it, because now all is connected by internet and social networks, if you don’t have an e-mail or facebook is like you didn’t exist. I love my notebook, but I would like to buy a Mac, because I need it in my career, cine&tv, to edit my short films. It would be more comfortable instead of coming to the university only for edit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario