lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

I DON'T HAVE MONEY ON MY MIND



I don’t know why, but this year money has been an important matter in my life. All began when I started selling recycled clothes at the university with my friends Indira And Oscar, and started to make money. The class schedule became difficult to continue with this activity so I had to search another way to make money. That’s how I started to make alfajores to sell in the university. I like it because it’s simple, and you make a good money.

I spend my money mainly for partying every weekend, so I have to make alfajores every week too. It’s unbelievable all the money that you waste when you are partying. My friend Tana always is complaining about that, because she is a poor girl and always have to lend money. I don’t waste my money only for partying. Lately I been fixing my bicycle, so a bit of my money has gone in that.



I think I’m not good at managing my budget , because whenever I have I spend it very quickly. The “kioskos” in this campus are my downfall! Its sells a lot of delicious food, like cakes, sandwiches and empanadas. So, it’s near impossible for me not to buy something every day. I have to stop because summer is near.

If I was a rich gir na na na na…. Sorry. If I was a Rich girl I would live in a big house with lots of yard and a giant balcony. It would have a beach house too. Buy lots of delicious and expensive food, wear the latest fashions from Paris and travel around the world.

2 comentarios:

  1. Your money gonna be spend in lawyers, because you will be acused by "abuso de menores"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the money doesnt' exist, is only in your mind, like the w...

    ResponderEliminar