lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014

My future job

The things I would like to work, that belongs to my career at university, is Production Designer or Assistant Director. The production designer or P.D is the person responsible for the overall look of a filmed event such as films, TV programs, music videos or adverts.  And the role of the assistant director includes trakking daily progress against the filming production schedule, arranging logistic, preparing daily call sheets, checking cast and crew, and maintaining order on the set.

I would do either of those things, first because I have always liked the design. I like to think of the setting, the costumes and makeup, and that's what I notice when I see an audiovisual product. I also think it's a fun job. On the other hand, I always liked organizing events, so working as an assistant director would also be gratifying for me. Still don't know which one I like the most, but I think I can do well in either.

If I wouldn't work on something related to my studies, I think I would be a merchant. Lately I've realized that I have facilities to sell things to people. Last year I was selling used clothing with two friends, I was doing very well. Now I'm selling "alfajores" that I made by myself (with help of my friend Tana). There are delicious, you just have to taste one. I was also selling magic cakes for a while,  my classmates was my mayor costumers, but the feedstock was sold out.

2 comentarios: